Trust, faith, belief and a collective mindset. These are the foundations of a high performing team.
Whether you strive for teamwork in times of crisis or in the day-to-day humdrum of the workplace, we believe there are eight rules that serve to cultivate high performance teamwork.
1. Put the team first
2. Communicate honestly and openly
3. Create the solution, don’t be part of the problem
4. Embrace diversity and independent thinking
5. Be curious; ask lots of questions
6. Develop a robust, problem-solving process
7. Lead by example
8. Commit to excellence
Cultivating teamwork takes time and commitment: Patience and perseverance are the mark of great strength and wisdom.